Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yayaya...more pics. Imagine that!

How amazing, that it's been over a month that this little one was given to us by God. What an unbelievable experience so far. Despite the pain of healing. I remember sitting here on the couch going...*Oh my gosh, I have another month to go?? How am I going to make it??* And now look, we are a month past already. Claire is upstairs sleeping right now. She got a bath and a bottle and she is sacked out. She is such a good sleeper (knock on wood). She acts like each meal is a Thanksgiving dinner. She scarfs down the bottle and her little tummy looks like she swallowed a softball, but after a burp she is oh so happy. She lays there wide eyed looking around and doesn't make a peep, although her tummy looks like it is going to pop! She will eventually fall asleep and at night she will wake up 4-5 hours later.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the gifts, phone calls and visits. We love you all very much.
I will quit blabbing and post some more pictures. :o) Thank you for reading!

Thank you for the moccasins Aunt Angie! I promise to fit into them soon.



We are on our way to Uncle Leo and Aunt Solange's summer party. How am I going to stay awake for all this attention I am going to get?

Oh I know! If someone holds me I will be just fine....

I knew Aunt Lisa would hold me!


After a late night at the party, daddy's chair is nice.

This was a great party! I hope we have more parties like this. Thank you for inviting us!

3 comments:

FACILITADORA CARMEN DIAZ said...

HELLO BABY

Country Craft Gourds & More said...

How sweet! And look, she is giving her Auntie Angie the "I love you sign" with her little hand! LOL! She will grow into her little moccasins...sooner than you think! She is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

your baby is so cute! i live all of the pics!