Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Daddy, stop being selfish...

Ashley just told me that I need to start putting more pictures on the web for everyone to see. Here are some more of my favorites from the first few days, narrated by Claire herself.


Jammin' to my ipod


I love to eat (nom nom nom)


And I love to sleep...


Raise your hand if you're ready to go home from the hospital!


Grandma loves to hold me. (She asked to be edited out of this picture).


Grandaddy loves to hold me too...


Dad, are you about done taking pictures?


My first time in the swing. Not sure if I like this or not...


Mom and Dad and I had our first dinner tonight as a family. This is my after dinner nap.

4 comments:

Country Craft Gourds & More said...

Auntie Angie here....
I just love checking the site and seeing new pics. How cute they all are and yes, Bryan, you need to put lots of pics on the website. Look at how much she has changed in just 2 days! She is so cute and look how tiny she is!!! I love the one of her and Grandpa.

Nerdia said...

She is so incredibly adorable!!!!

More pics pls bly :D

Sarah said...

Hey guys! Great blog. Taylor and I can't wait to meet Claire! It looks like you're doing great. Keep up the good work... I added you guys to our blog!

Sarah

Claudia said...

I think I'm becoming addicted to look at your blog :o)

She is just so adorable!!!

More pictures .. more pictures!!

Good job Mommy & Daddy!