Monday, May 19, 2008

No more bed rest....Yayayay! :o)

I am officially off bed rest and medication. I can't be more excited. I went for a 3.5 mile walk (waddle) today with my friend Emily and loved every aching minute of being in the sun exercising. Laying or sitting for a month (well most of the month) you really appreciate being able to get out and run errands, exercise and just being allowed to walk around the house when you want. I am officially 36 weeks as of yesterday. I suppose that is considered full term. How exciting! So we now play the waiting game. The baby could be here any minute. My due date is officially June 15th, so regardless it is almost here! Yikes! It has always seemed so far away. Now don't get me wrong, it has gone by slower for me than others most of the time but looking back it did go by fairly fast.

We did take some pictures of the nursery finally. So many people are curious as to how in the world we planned for this kid not knowing what the sex is. :o) Well here is a way it can be done. Just incorporate lots of colors! We had so much fun getting everything together for this little one. Fixing the room was a blast. We haven't painted the walls or anything. The whole bed rest shenanigans put a wrench in the nursery setting up process so we did what we could quickly.

Well I am going to watch some tv and go to bed. Have a great night!
~ash

No comments: